First complete day of a 16 hour fast, followed by a workout in which I could barely move in the beginning. Legs are very sore, which was anticipated, and within a few minutes had the blood flowing and reduced the soreness by about 70%. Allowed me to at least complete my workout, and to help with recovery, I took out the jump lunges and lunges with side laterals and replaced with a plank dumbbell row and a shoulder complex movement.
Once 11am hit this morning, my first veggie smoothie tasted better than just about anything I can remember. Here was my diet intake for the day:
- 11am: parsley, chia seed, 1/2 banana, blueberries, 2 scoops vegan protein powder
- 1pm ish: almonds and apple
- 3ish: baja salad mixed with quinoa and brown rice blend
- 5ish: beet powder, and supplements recharge
- 7pm: grilled swordfish over spinach, avocado, tomato
Will finish with my fat burning cocktail in about an hour, then off to bed for day 3 to begin!
Health and Happiness!